Dr. M. Sapthagiri – Founder and Secretary.
Mr M. Sapthagiri, Founder & Secretary of Sindhu Institute of Rehabilitation is a native of Tirupati city. He is the son of Shri M. Krishnaiah, a brilliant teacher with many awards to his credit.
Dr.M.SAPTHAGIRI did his Bachelor’s in Rehabilitation Services in the field of Mental Retardation in National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped, Secunderabad, from Osmania University in 2001-05, Hyderabad followed by Master of Social Work from University of Delhi, Delhi 2006-2008 and Master of Health Care Management, from Girne American University, Girne, Cyprus, (Turkey province).
Mr Sapthagiri has over 7 years’ rich experience in Mental Health Sector and has worked in well reputed organizations like as
- Research Assistant at AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Project at NIMHANS in Bangalore.
- Project Coordinator (AIDS) at Asha Deep Foundation, Ghaziabad.
- Project Coordinator in Tyndale Biscoe, Pahalgam, Kashmir.
- State Head (Skill Training) of Jammu & Kashmir
- Principal at KDB Trust, Elakuru, Krishan District
He headed many prestigious projects and his highly innovative abilities fetched many awards both for himself and the organizations he worked for, like –
- MSW Rural Camp Team Leader – 2 (Department of Social Work, Delhi )
- Samaja Seva Ratnasree – 1 (Karnataka cultural Academy )
Mr Sapthagiri strongly believes in providing Special education and training support to Special children and also needy students from rural areas.
He maintains very good relations with the top professionals of mental health & Special Education across the world, which is the back bone for getting excellent updating knowledge